Terms of Service
The https://www.procostsystems.com website, & any other website on which these Terms of Service appear (the "Websites"), & any software, mobile applications, products, devices or other services offered by Procost from time to time & other services offered through third parties integrating Procost functionality (collectively, "Services"), are made available by Procost Technologies, Inc. ("Procost"). You may access & utilize the Websites & Services only under the following terms & conditions ("Terms of Service").
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Websites & Services. By using the Websites & Services you signify your acceptance of these Terms of Service, Procost's Privacy Notice, & Procost's Copyright Policy, which are incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service & made a part hereof. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service, you must discontinue using the Websites & Services. To the extent that your use of the Services is governed by a Master Services Agreement, the Master Services Agreement shall control in the event of a conflict with these terms.
* Website Limited License
As a user of the Websites & Services you are granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to access & use the Websites & Services in accordance with these Terms of Service. Procost may terminate this license at any time for any reason. To the extent use of the Websites & Services requires login information, the foregoing does not automatically grant you a right of access & you must obtain login information as required by the Websites & Services.
* Limitations On & Scope of Use
Any unauthorized use of the Websites & Services is prohibited. You may not use the Websites and/or Services to:
1. Copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of the Websites or the Services.
2. Manually extract, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or create derivative works from the Websites or the Services.
3. Determine the site architecture or extract data or information about usage, individual identities of other users of the Websites or the Services via use of any network monitoring or discovery software or otherwise.
4. Monitor, copy, scan, review, index, mirror, ping or validate the Websites or the Services via robot, spider, other automatic software or device, process, approach or methodology, manual or otherwise (methods such as web scraping, harvesting, data extraction, data validation or verification are prohibited).
5. Transmit any computer virus, worm, defect, trojan horse, or any other item of a destructive nature, or to upload any virus or malicious code.
6. Transmit any false, misleading, fraudulent or illegal communications, information or data.
7. Phish, spoof, commit illegal or fraudulent activity, or violate laws in your jurisdiction.
8. Access unauthorized information.
9. Solicit information from minors or harm or threaten to harm minors.
10. Attack, threaten violence, stalk, harass, incite, harm, or intimidate any other user, person or organization, or engage in any other threatening behavior.
11. Transmit or post any material that is abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, libelous, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
12. Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, contests, pyramid schemes, surveys, or any other form of solicitation or mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not.
13. Export or re-export this Website or any portion thereof in violation of the export control laws & regulations of the United States of America.
* Intellectual Property Rights
Except as expressly provided in these Terms of Service, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, under the copyright or other intellectual property rights. You agree that the Websites & Services are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights & laws. Procost, the Procost logo, & all other Procost trademarks, service marks, product names, & trade names of Procost appearing on or in conjunction with the Websites & Services are owned by Procost. Procost does not grant you the right to use or display any trademark, service mark, product name, trade name, or logo appearing on the Websites or the Services without Procost's prior written consent.
* Linking to the Websites & Services
You may provide links to the Websites & Services, provided (i) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any portion of the web pages, the Terms of Service, or any notices on the Websites & Services & (ii) you discontinue providing links to the Websites & Services if requested by Procost.
* License of Your Content to Procost
By posting, publishing, uploading, or distributing any data, information, text, graphics, links, messages, reviews, content, or other materials for use on the Websites or Services, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) Procost a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right & license, with the right to sublicense, to use, modify, reproduce, publish, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally display & digitally perform, translate, create derivative works from & distribute such postings or incorporate such postings into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Procost for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in postings you provide to Procost.
* Copyright Notices & Complaints
It is Procost's policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "DMCA"). For more information about Procost's DMCA procedures, please see our Copyright Policy. Your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions is also your consent to the copyright practices described in our Copyright Policy. Procost may terminate any user's access to the Websites or Services if Procost determines that user is a "repeat infringer."
* Relationship of Procost & You
You are an independent third party to the Websites & Services, & nothing in this Agreement will create or represent that there is any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales relationship, or employment relationship between you & Procost.